Thursday, January 8, 2009

christmas catch up

Christmas Eve party at Becky and Kenny's. After dinner we went on a real hayride!
During the ride we snapped a few pictures, and apparently that makes us the paparazzi and Devyn would just like to be left alone!
The grand kids always have a book exchange. Aunt Marina helped Beau open his very first present.

Things must have gotten a little wild during the unwrapping!
Opening and getting very excited about her Christmas jammies! She twirled around and around with them before putting them on.
Beau was excited about his new jammies too. Grandpa Secrist made him a beanie and it just happened to match!
Once we got home and got the kiddos to bed, Jason got to work on the KITCHEN. We had no idea that there would be so many pieces!
It's getting there..
Two hours later.... finally done! Ready for Christmas morning.


4 comments:

Adam and Jess said...

Christmas is just so much more fun and exciting with kids, isn't it? I love that Devyn got defensive when he was called baby Jesus. The huge pictures on your wall are so cute, I love over sized pictures like that.

Elise said...

I am glad you updated! It looks like Christmas was a lot of fun with your kiddos! I heard that Mitch is Devyn's best friend... awesome:) i love little kids and the fun things they come up with!

The Thatchers said...

i just love devons hair. it is so cute.

jklaproth said...

Beau is adorable with those big blue eyes! looks like you guys had such a fun christmas, I love the idea of the book exchange..such a cute idea with the cousins. Anyway, your family is adorable!