Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas parties

Gardner family party with catered El Rico's YUM! Devyn thought the beans were (as she would say) deeelicous!
Beau made the cutest little baby Jesus! He was awake and happy and didn't make a peep! Jackson (aka Joseph) was being a good sport and toughing it out while he held beau for a while, then I see him mouth "he's heavy", so I rescued him and laid beau on the floor.
Devyn made the cutest little angel. Instead of following all the other angels and standing behind she sat right in front and I could hear her arguing "no that's my brother" when he was referred to as baby Jesus.
Hunt family party. My uncle John made such a good Santa and had all the kids going!
Devyn loves everything about Santa except when it comes to sitting on his lap! My brother john helped her out so she could get a candy cane.


No comments: