Friday, May 23, 2008

Water...any way we can get it!!

We got a pool! It's a little white trash, but it has been awesome! Devyn loves it because she can stand up and run all around in it! We are enjoying it all we can before the weather warms up too much and it becomes more like bath water! At that point we might move it under the patio in attempts to keep it cool! Otherwise you'll be able to find us swimming at my parents!


One song you will never hear us sing...Rain,rain go away! WE LOVE THE RAIN!! The smell of rain is my all time FAVORITE! Devyn and her cousin Burkley had so much fun running out in the rain! We are looking forward to monsoon season already!


4 comments:

Giles Fam said...

I'm totally jealous! Unfortuneately, it seems like swimming is a thing of my past. :(

jklaproth said...

definately love the swimming! Devyn is so adorable in that swimsuit...that's what you gotta love about having a girl!

Karissa said...

Devyn is such a beach baby. that pool is so perfect for her.

Do you get your flowers for devyns hair at ribbons n lace. when kyra came down we didnt get a chance to go of course:( i'll pay you to make some cute bows for presley.

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

I remember loving it when it rained in AZ. Now, since I live in Cleveland I love it when I see a sunny day with out rain! I can't wait to be back in AZ! Devyn is so cute in her little bikini. It's fun to see what you guys are up to!