Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tempe Beach Park

We Love this place!! It is so much fun and doesn't cost a thing!! It's totally worth the drive! We had a great time hanging out with friends and splashing around a bit! Hooray for summer!

riding the dolphin
My nephew Burkley loved playing with the water!
Ashton and Devyn

7 comments:

The Parkers said...

Love the swimsuit!! She is getting so big! I don't know when we will be down to AZ I'd love to come in June but it is getting time off and affording it so we'll see...

Tootsie said...

Bettina,

You and Becky have the cutest kids! I love checking the blog and seeing how big and sweet she is. Congrats on the baby, too. I never see you guys anymore, but I think about you. Love ya, LeAnn

Maren said...

how fun! looks like a cool place. i will have to take brynlee there.

Giles Fam said...

What a cute little beach babe! Love the swimsuit, by the way! :) It's finally starting to warm up around here. Looks like you guys are having fun in the sun! I'm totally jealous

jklaproth said...

Hey girl! I found your blog off Catherines...its so fun to run into people! How are things..your little girl is adorable. I need to get down to tempe beach park, its looks awesome!

The Neilson Times said...

She is such a water babe in her cute swimsuit, she is so beautiful and I was being totally serious about the comment I made the other night about her and Crew:) I love the picture of her and Alexa on Niki's blog, they look like they are having the time of their lives chatting with eachother and laughing.

The Neilson Times said...

Lets do it , a playdate sounds great. My kids and I have still never gone to tempe beach park, and I have heard from others too that it is so fun.