
We went to my parents house the other day and Devyn asked me to turn the lights on for her in the basement so she could play. I love having this basement full of toys because Devyn likes to go down there and play all by herself! She was down there for awhile, being really quiet, so I decided to sneak down with my camera to check up on her. This is what I found! She was playing kitchen and she had this hat on! It was so funny and cute to see her using her
IMAGINATION!

She loves playing with this kitchen! It was mine growing up, notice the wood paneling detail and the cassette player on the refrigerator! Totally 80's!

This is when she finally realized that I was watching her! I love the look on her face!
CARTOON OBSESSION!! Devyn loves cartoons now! Her obsession has grown in just the last couple of months and now it is our problem! She is always asking for them, especially Dora and Diego!
SOLUTION---We
finally thought to pull out our portable DVD player and set it up where she could still be in the room with us, but we wouldn't have to watch cartoons!! We are all happy with this solution!
7 comments:
She is sooo cute! Hey, I finally joined the blogging world. Send me an email and I'll send you and invite! Congratulations on the upcoming of baby #2! Melissa harpercrew@gmail.com
those pictures are so cute! She is getting so big and nice idea about the DVD I'll have to remember that :) Hope things are going well with #2
I love this age! She is so cute in every picture and has so much personality.
The crib does make it more real! I think we might have to wait until after she is born to come down...which might be better so I can show her off!
Your little girl is adorable! I'm glad you found me. Yes actually I did meet Rex in history class, he was also my seminary class president.
She looks so cute down in your mom's basement with her yellow on & the yellow walls in the background! Going over there a couple weeks ago, REALLY makes me want a basement!!!
Love the new pool...we need something like that, so we don't have to drive to my parents to swim everday!
Thats the worst with the tv and also in the car with their songs they want to watch and listen to. Sometime I think I'm going to die if I have to listen to another "princess song" but what ever keeps them happy right. She has gotten so big and cute. Hope you are feeling well. Summer is the worst time to be prego. Hang in there(:
Post a Comment