Friday, October 22, 2010

family pics 2010




My friend Niki is amazing! She took our first official family pictures a few weeks ago and I love them! I could be a few lbs lighter (especially in the cheeks :) and beau could have cooperated a little better, but they turned out great considering!

6 comments:

Elise said...

You guys look great! Your kids are SO cute!!

Giles Fam said...

your family pics are super cute!! And Bettina---you look GREAT! Love 'em!

The Parkers said...

So cute! You got all 3 looking at the camera that in its self is awesome and you do look great! ps I will be in AZ November 4-12th and would love to see you!

The Standrings said...

bettina- those turned out awesome! and you do not look like you need to lose any weight! you look great!

Hope said...

Perfect litttle family photo! :)

Matt and Tara said...

So cute! They look fabulous!