Tuesday, August 7, 2007

what's been happening

pioneer day parade in snowflake
watching Hairspray in her very own seat!
playing at home, she's pretty entertaining!

8 comments:

Maren said...

its about stinking time! devyn is so cute and getting so big. can you believe we have 1 year olds? crazy!!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, Devyn... she is getting so old and totally has her own personality! She and "Burks" (as Noah calls him) look a lot alike!

Staci said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe it! Was she good for you at the movies? I've wondered if Parker would sit still for me, probably not yet!

bettina said...

no way!! it was during her normal nap time and she was a handful! i used to take her when she was baby and she did fine, but now that she can walk thats all she wants to do!! i should have known that it was a bad idea, she can't sit still to save her life! it was almost as bad as trying to keep her on our laps during church! it will probably be a while before i take her to another movie!

Tiffany Applegate said...

Bettina, she is so cute. Hey remember when you wanted me to go to that bow making class with you. Well now you need to teach me what you learned. I need you..

We need to get together!
Where is baby #2....

Jewelia Eagar said...

It was fun to see you the other night at Tia's...hope everything was good :)

Cassie Simonton said...

Ok, I'm sure you guys already know this but...your little girl is the cutest thing ever! She has the sweetest little face, so cute!

Wes and Megan said...

Hey Betina! It's Megan (Kev's sista). Marina had showed me your blog a while back, and I just found it again! Devyn is ADORABLE- she is getting soo big. Precious!! Hope you're all doing great! Say hi for me!