Hey its emilee from Hair-Do. your family is so so cute. Devyn looks a whole lot like you. im so glad i found your blog.
The bow/ponytail totally works on her! You are lucky she is so cute no matter what, though!
I LOVE her hair NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO WITH IT! It is So cute! I really like the bow & ponytail!
Devyn looks so cute in these pictures! We had fun playing at Brynlee's house the other day, we'll have to get together again soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey its emilee from Hair-Do. your family is so so cute. Devyn looks a whole lot like you. im so glad i found your blog.
The bow/ponytail totally works on her! You are lucky she is so cute no matter what, though!
I LOVE her hair NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO WITH IT! It is So cute! I really like the bow & ponytail!
Devyn looks so cute in these pictures! We had fun playing at Brynlee's house the other day, we'll have to get together again soon.
Post a Comment