Hey Bettina I dont know if you remember me but I worked at Hair-do with you for a while. Brittney Hatch. ring any bells. I found your blog through random blog hopping. I serioulsy have found so many people I know this way. Hahaha But if you want check out my blog its rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com. Your little girl is so cute.
8 comments:
that is too funny! they both hated it.
Haha! I love it! Well...thank goodness for Photo shop! I like the ones with them crying though...it shows how much they enjoyed the photo shoot:)
how was amazing jakes? post pics!
it was tons of fun!so sorry you missed it! i'll post as soon as can! c u friday at the pool!
it was tons of fun!so sorry you missed it! i'll post as soon as can! c u friday at the pool!
So, You are up late too!!! I can't sleep. Anyway, We are so good. Utah? it is one different place. I am still getting used to it.
I love the pictures of Devyn and Burkley. Too cute. I haven't taken Ady to get pictures yet. I love the makeover too!! You did an awesome job.
They are so cute. I can't tell at all that you pasted Devyn's face in. I tagged you - see my blog!
Hey Bettina I dont know if you remember me but I worked at Hair-do with you for a while. Brittney Hatch. ring any bells. I found your blog through random blog hopping. I serioulsy have found so many people I know this way. Hahaha
But if you want check out my blog its rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com.
Your little girl is so cute.
Post a Comment