top left: myra, jake,emma,noah,cole, max middle left: beau,kara,andy,pete,marshall,burkley,great gma brown
bottom left: sam,devyn,brig,davis,macy and drew
how the grinch stole christmas
I'm so thankful for family! jason usually has an elk hunt over the thanksgiving holiday, I really don't mind, the kids and I hang with family while he is gone :) Of course we had the traditional thanksgiving meal, we looked at the black friday ads for forever, seriously like 20 times, making our shopping plans, roasted hotdogs and smores at my brother john's, the kids spent the night at grandma's and grandpa's while I stayed up most the night shopping with my sisters! the holiday weekend was a success, i'm still recovering, but it was worth it!
I too have enjoyed seeing how much all the kids have grown. I guess I've been in the Northwest too long. Even Grandma Brown has changed in looks. I can't remember the last time I got to visit with her. Thanks for the pics!
3 comments:
So fun to see everyone's kids! They are so big!
Is that Noah on the back row? He looks just like Steve
I too have enjoyed seeing how much all the kids have grown. I guess I've been in the Northwest too long. Even Grandma Brown has changed in looks. I can't remember the last time I got to visit with her. Thanks for the pics!
I can't believe how much Drew and Devyn look alike. They are all so cute.
Post a Comment