Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pioneer day celebration

(drew during the parade)
It's tradition to celebrate pioneer day every 24th of july in
SNOWFLAKE.
Our day starts of at the races, then the parade, followed by lunch with the family.
someone missed their cue to flip their sign
the garbage cans are always a hit
The reason for going to a parade...
CANDY!!
and the look on my kids faces when they get some!

the dreaded fire truck horn
followed by plugging of the ears


afternoons were spent playing go fish...
hide & seek
and riding the quad
we even got a huge rain storm!
It poured for hours!
I love rain!
I love being with family!
I love getting out of the heat!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

cute, cute family!

Adam and Jess said...

It's awesome that you've got a home away from home. There was so much to catch up on. Drew is already showing so much personality. So honestly, how is it with three? One was no sweat for me and two was a huge change so I'm just curious if three is a piece of cake or turns things upside down again;) I can't believe you had 3 under four for a while, you're brave.