6lbs 7oz
19.1 inches
born Sat. 4-17-10

she is always asking about her!
Beau thinks it's fun too, he just points, smiles and says baby!


I was scheduled to be induced on Thurs. the 15th but the hospital was so busy that I didn't get in until Fri. night. Delivery was super easy! She came flying out on the second push! It was literally less than 20 seconds! She's tiny and perfect and we are loving every bit of her!She looks just like Devyn did!



18 comments:
Oh WOW! She's beautiful! Congratulations you guys!!!
I love all that hair! She is super cute and tiny. I need a baby fix real bad looking at these cute pictures. Congratulations!!!
OH MY GOSH! I was thinking that you still had quite a while. What a surprise! CONGRATS!
She does look exactly like Devyn. SO CUTE!!!
I didn't even realize you were pregnant!! For a second I thought you were announcing your nieces birth or something. Well, congrats!! A mom of three. Wow! She's a cutie.
her HAIR!!! i LOVE IT!! i hope i have a baby with that much hair some day. she is so stinkin cute, bettina! congrats!!
OMG! Bettina, she looks just like Devyn! She is practically perfect in every way. I cant wait to meet her and snuggle the crud out of her:) She is so yummy! Hope all is well and we'll have to come visit soon and bring you guys lunch or something.
That is exciting! She is very beautiful. Congratulations! I love her name.
She is beautiful - love all that dark hair! When I showed Liberty the picture and told her that Devyn has a new baby sister she replied, "Just what I wanted!" I had to explain to her that Devyn already has a brother, and Liberty needs a brother now.
Enjoy that baby! Can't wait to see her!
Congrats!! Look at all that hair, love it!!
So precious! I love the hair!!! Glad everything went good.
Oh yeah...I was wondering when you were due I knew it was soon! She is a doll and that hair! I am so glad it all went well and everyone is healthy! Congrats Bettina!
congrats! she is such a cutie!! and she looks so much like devyn!! SO cute!
Yay! Glad it was a quick delivery! I hope you are doing good enough for Bunko next week:) She is beautiful...I want her hair!!!
Oh my goodness!! She is a doll.
I love all that hair.
Congrats!
Congrats! I especially love all the black hair! So precious!!
congrats!! i just happened to pop on over to your blog to see how much longer you have and what'd ya know?! (nat said she forgot to tell me!). looks like you'll be doing more cute hair styles in no time!
ky
Congratulations from the Habichs on your newest member of the family! We are very excited for you and the larger Secrist family! Hopefully, our children will meet one day, but until then, we will be following what your up to on your blog. All the best from Germany!
Post a Comment