WHAT?!? Congratulations...i have been back and forth and trying to calculate months as to how far apart i want the kids...if i want them how i want we will be there sometime soon...but that is another story and something i have to talk Ben into...i am way excited for you!
OMG!!! CONGRATS! That is crazy and so exciting! Thanks for sharing! Nik And the same comment goes for me as "the parkers" I'll need to talk G into #3 coming sooner than later! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
SO...when I asked you last week at the shower whether or not you were ready for another one...you weren't lying when you said you were! :) CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you!
Yeah!! Weren't we just talking about this recently? I'm glad I just happened to check your blog (you know that only happens every couple months!). We definately won't be sharing the same due date this time! Hope to see you soon!
21 comments:
WHAT?!? Congratulations...i have been back and forth and trying to calculate months as to how far apart i want the kids...if i want them how i want we will be there sometime soon...but that is another story and something i have to talk Ben into...i am way excited for you!
OMG!!! CONGRATS! That is crazy and so exciting! Thanks for sharing!
Nik
And the same comment goes for me as "the parkers" I'll need to talk G into #3 coming sooner than later! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting!!
WOW! how fun for you. congrats! im sad we wont be having our #3's together...maybe your #4 i will be ready for #3! : )
Congrats! That is so exciting, do you still do the play dates because i totally want to come if you are?!
Yay!!!! I am so excited for you!
Oh my gosh!! Are you kidding me!? That is AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!
Hooray!!!!! I bet he/she will be just as adorable as the first two!
Congratulations! That is really exciting news.
Congrats! It will be nice to not have to go through a hot Arizona summer!
you baby machine, you! wow! congrats!!!
SO...when I asked you last week at the shower whether or not you were ready for another one...you weren't lying when you said you were! :) CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats Bettina! That is so exciting!
WHAT?!!!! That is so exciting!! Congratulations! I Hope you're feeling good!
Yeah!! Weren't we just talking about this recently? I'm glad I just happened to check your blog (you know that only happens every couple months!). We definately won't be sharing the same due date this time! Hope to see you soon!
You are on fertile MAMMA! Congrats!!!
Yay! Congratulations you guys!
Yeah!! Congrats to you!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Number three was so much easier than number two!!
Way to go guys! That's great! I'm super excited for you!
i can't believe i was so out of it! congrats to you. you are the best mom ever! sorry i have been such a slacker with the blogs!
Post a Comment