The weather this weekend was perfect for being outdoors! Jason has been dying to fish, and to take Devyn fishing so that's just what we did. We packed a picnic lunch and stopped off to get a Urban fishing license and we were on our way! Our first stop, the Riparian Reserve, where we enjoyed turkey sandwiches and Cheetos. After lunch we fed the ducks and just as Jason was going to get his fishing poles from the car we noticed not many people were fishing. We asked around and apparently there were signs posted saying the pond had not been stocked with fish in a while due to some algae that was killing them. So we packed up and headed to Val vista Lakes where we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.









6 comments:
Love the picture of Devyn looking in sky while daddy is fishing!! So cute!
Sounds like a great day. Those are some amazing pictures!
love the pic of the fish!!
Hey Bettina it's Cadie. Your kids are so adorable, Devyn is your clone. It's been such a long time since I've seen you. I'm glad that I can look at your blog.
Your kids are getting so big, and adorable. I can't believe he's already holding his own bottle.
this weather seriously is the best! your pics look great. what a fun family day!
Post a Comment