I love the last pic with Devyn squatting by the pond! Too cute!
Bettina! So random, I found your blog through someone else's...but HEY, it's Emily from Earl's, haha. Just wanted to say hi, your kids are adorable!
Hi! YES! We need a play date. I am also in desperate need of a hair do and wax. Let's plan it!
sometimes i catch myself saying that i just had a baby.it doesnt wrk any more. i got some pants at rue 21 a while ago for like $4.
these pictures make me want to take brynlee back to freestone park. its such a fun place to go and perfect weather right now! wanna have a play date?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the last pic with Devyn squatting by the pond! Too cute!
Bettina! So random, I found your blog through someone else's...but HEY, it's Emily from Earl's, haha. Just wanted to say hi, your kids are adorable!
Hi! YES! We need a play date. I am also in desperate need of a hair do and wax. Let's plan it!
sometimes i catch myself saying that i just had a baby.it doesnt wrk any more. i got some pants at rue 21 a while ago for like $4.
these pictures make me want to take brynlee back to freestone park. its such a fun place to go and perfect weather right now! wanna have a play date?
Post a Comment