Friday, April 25, 2008

water ranch lake

A couple weeks ago we took Devyn to the water reserve park in Gilbert. It gave her a little taste of what the zoo would be like. Poor thing! I still can't believe I haven't taken her to the zoo yet! I'm so bad!! Anyways, she loved this park!
She loved the ducks!

Here she is being the tour guide! It was so cute she was just talking away! She really thought she was explaining this sign to us!
Once she picked one flower.... It was over! She wanted to pick them all! We had so much fun with her at this park! go now while the weather is still nice!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Devin is so darn CUTE! I loved how friendly and active she was last night at bunko. Thanks again for volunteering your parents place and can't wait for the kids to get together again! The park looked like loads of fun.

Barb said...

Hey Bettina, I am so glad you found me! Fun to see you and your cute family. Devyn is adorable. Congrats on baby girl #2. Aren't girls great?

Becky said...

Oh Devyn, you are so cute and fun! Can't wait to see how you welcome your new baby sister.
The pics on Hope's blog were so cute of Devyn! What can I say we have cute kids, so far! ;)

Anonymous said...

É uma linda familia... Gostaria de agradecer pela paciencia de ter me ensinado e principalmente por ter escutado o espirito... Não sei se ainda pode entender o que escrevo, mas resolvi tentar...

Anonymous said...

É uma linda familia... Gostaria de agradecer por ter me ensinado e por ter escutado o espirito... Não sei se ainda pode entender o que escrevo, mas resolvi tentar...