Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Holladay

This Christmas we traveled to Utah to visit some of Jason's family. We stayed with an aunt and uncle who live on the mountain side in Holladay and have a million dollar view of the city!! Devyn was often stuck to the wall of windows and pointing to and saying Santa, who was in the yard across the street. She was so excited about this icicle that Jason brought to her!
Last minute shopping at walmart! I couldn't believe it when Devyn fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep when i put her in the cart!! She was such a trooper!
Bowling with all the cousins! Devyn wanted to be like the rest of us and kept trying to pick up a bowling ball! so cute!
Temple lights
Christmas morning! I was surprised how fast devyn caught on! she did pretty well unwrapping her presents!
She loves her new baby and takes such good care of her! she loves giving the baby her Binky!
sledding with dad!
look at the mountain behind us!! wow! this picture was taken at the nearby elementary school. This is where we did all our sledding!We also went snowmobiling, but it was so cold that i didn't dare take off my gloves to take any pictures!! we had such a great vacation! Hope all of you did too!


6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad you guys had a fun trip!

Maren said...

sheesh, did you just get home? you have been gone forever. looks like you had a fun trip and a good christmas.

Maren said...

p.s. did you mean to misspell 'holladay'? : )

bettina said...

yes! i was refering to where we stayed, in Holladay Utah!

Staci said...

FUN vacation! Devyn is SO cute in every picture-as always! I cannot believe she is sleeping in that shopping cart!:)

Unknown said...

I hear you about not wanting to take your gloves off to get your camera. I didn't take very many in California, and there wasn't even snow there. It looks like Devyn had a fun Christmas! I love the picture of her sleeping in the cart with her cutest jacket on!