Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

little red riding hood

Mark was a lion, but for the sake of the photo we'll call him the big bad wolf! These two are the best of friends! Aren't they cute together?!
The costume was a way to justify these boots that i had been eyeing for a while! they are to die for and will go with everything!



9 comments:

Greg and Niki said...

OK. Those pix turned out SO cute!
She is darling!

The Parkers said...

In all my years of Trick or Treating I don't think I have ever seen a little red riding hood...that is a way cute idea and she looks adorable in those boots...good purchase:)

Mark and Karen said...

Way to cute!!!

Arian said...

Those are super cute pictures, Bettina. I love your blog. The costume is adorable. She makes me want to have a little girl!

Becky said...

hahaha! your too funny! i LOVE her boots! but i love that you created her costume "around them"! it's like having a little barbie doll isnt it? i love buying and dolling mylie up!

i emailed you my email...i want to hear the details on ISR!

Staci said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Little Red Riding Hood is the Cutest idea!I LOVE the boots---I'm glad you got them:)

Tiff Hunt said...

She is darling! What a cute costume! I love it! P.S. I loved the swimming thing. Way cool.

Jenny Grover said...

Ok you Bettina.......what up? Devyn is soooooo freakin cute! I love her costume. So whatever ended up with that Halloween costume party? Did you go as a baby? Details please. Miss you! Call whenever or should I say text whenever. Hope all is well! Later!

Brandi said...

OK, Devyn is the cutest girl eVeR!!! LOVE the boots! I want a pair for myself!! :0)