
We had so much fun this labor day weekend!! Of course we beat the heat and went to grandma and grandpa secrists' in Heber, where else?! Here are some fun pics from the weekend.

she's getting so big, and learning to eat with a fork!!

our very own nancy drew!!


learning to cook from the best! thanks grandma!

Devyn and burkley's very first bath together! they were splashing and having so much fun!!

It's sad to say but this was probably Devyn's first real encounter with grass, dirt and rocks since she has started walking!! it's too dang hot to go outside at home!(with the exception of swimming)


She absolutley loved this play pool! We put it together first thing on saturday and she was totally obsessed with it the rest of the weekend!Gotta love target clearance!!
6 comments:
I love all of these pictures and I especially love the one of Devyn & Burkley in the bath. They are so cute and they look like the same age in that one! Pretty soon people will be asking you guys if they are twins. It looks like you had fun - but welcome back to the heat!
cute pics. looks like a fun weekend.
Looks like you guys had fun! Devyn is just so darn cute. Call me and we should go swimming at Tiffs and go to lunch. I want to see Devyn's kini in person. Too Cute!
The pictures are all so cute. I'm glad you guys had fun. I hope you are doing well. Steph
i love the pics! look like you guys had a blast!
Bettina!
Hey neighbor! I just saw your blog address on Tiff's blog. I haven't seen you in years...since we moved. You look so good, and you have the cutest little girl! It's fun seeing what everyone in Mesa is up to. Just thought I'd say hi :)
~Lauren
Post a Comment