Summer is here and we are so excited!! Devyn and her cousin Burkley love spending time together! They are double cousins, for those of you that don't know my sister becky is married to my husbands brother Kenny, so we are sisters married to brothers! It's so much fun! I'm so excited to get a tan this summer(it's been a long time!) and Devyn loves the water, so HERE we come!!Thursday, May 17, 2007
summer!
Summer is here and we are so excited!! Devyn and her cousin Burkley love spending time together! They are double cousins, for those of you that don't know my sister becky is married to my husbands brother Kenny, so we are sisters married to brothers! It's so much fun! I'm so excited to get a tan this summer(it's been a long time!) and Devyn loves the water, so HERE we come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute blog & cute pictures Bettina! I'm excited to be able to frequently check out your blog! I'm also soooo excited that summer is here! Especially since I don't work as much as I used to, which means more time in the pool!
Yay! I am so excited you started this... I will love to see Devyn more than once every 8-12 weeks! :)
Can I add you as one my friends on my blog so it looks like I know more people than just my sisters?
PS- My hair color turned out great! It's exactly what I was thinking- so props to you! Now, just write it down so we remember what to do next time!
Hey Bettina! Cute pics. Tell Laura she needs to get in on the blogging!
Devin is so cute! I love her long thick eye lashes!
Post a Comment